الثلاثاء، 13 أغسطس 2013

Over the world!!

"Assalamu Alaycom Waa Rahmatu Allah Waa Barakatohu."

Fatimah: Welcome our dear viewers everywhere.

MOHAMED: Dear viewers; Peace be upon you, I greet you from Arab Republic of Egypt – the world’s mother - , and welcome to the first episode of our programme “OVER THE WORLD” and you will watch it on AOSAM channel.

Fatimah:   During the recent period there was a lot of talk about the differences between people, what is the origin of these customs? Does the religion have an effect on person's habit?

MOHAMED: In this programme we will meet some characters from different countries to know about them and know how do they live?

Fatimah: Today we have a lot of guests from different countries around the world.

MOHAMED: And we will discuss some important issues with them!!

Fatimah: cultural, Social, Political Issues.

MOHAMED: I would like to introduce to all:



Fatimah: From Kingdom of Saudi Arabia; Ms. OMNIA MUHAMMED:  a communications engineer in a telecommunications company. 
                          Welcome! Ms. Omnia.

Omnya:        Thank you.

MOHAMED: From France; Ms. Elena Richard:      is an accountant in an international company in France.
           Welcome to AOSAM TV channel, and welcome to Egypt also.
Elena:               Thank you very much.MOHAMED:           From Arab Republic of Egypt;
Mr. AHMED OSMAN:    An accountant in the HSBC bank in Egypt.
Mr. Ahmed; welcome to AOSAM TV channel.
Ahmed:         Thanks.

Fatimah:     From Japan; Ms. Aika Sato:      is a supervisor in an
international company specialized in decoration.
Welcome to AOSAM TV channel, and welcome to Egypt also.
Ayka:                 Thank you very much.

MOHAMED:                And From Syria; Ms. Nour Al- Masry. is a member at the Syrian journalist’s association.
                                    Welcome Miss Nour and nice to meet you.
Nour:                  Thanks, and nice to meet you all. 
MOHAMED:                Our honorable guests, tell us about your selves and your countries.
Fatimah:           Ms. Omnia; tell us about your education and your job! 
Omnya:               My name is Omnia I am from Saudi Arabia; I graduated from the faculty of engineering (king Faisal University).
I work as a communications engineer in a telecommunications company.
MOHAMED:   What about your country? 
Omnya:               Saudi Arabia is located in the west of the continent of Asia and it takes the largest part of the Arabian Peninsula. 
                          The capital is Riyadh.Fatimah:           And miss Elena. 
Elena:       I am Mademoiselle Elena, I am from France, I graduated from Paris University, I have a graduate degree in accounting, and I work in an international company in France as an accountant. 
MOHAMED:                Mmm; But tell us where is France? 
Elena:                Ah... OK; France is located at the west of the continent of Europe.
It overlooks the Bay of Biscay and English canal.
MOHAMED:            And what about you Mr. Ahmed?
Ahmed:               Hello!
My name is Ahmed Adel.
I graduated from the faculty of commerce at Ain Shams University; I work an accountant in the HSBC bank.
Egypt is located in the north-east of the continent of Africa.
Most of their grounds are located in Africa.
Egypt’s capital is Cairo.
         Fatimah:           Ms.Ayka; tell us about you also.
Ayka:                 I’m Mrs. AIKA SATO I am from Nehon, I li…!!!
Nour:                  Hah!!
MOHAMED:            Excuse me Ms.
What is Nehon? You said this word.
Is it a town in Japan?
Ayka:                 Ooo… sorry!
Japan is pronounced Nehon or Neppon which means bright sun or source of sun.
MOHAMED:            OK; you can complete. 
Ayka:                 I live in Tokyo, I graduated from the faculty of engineering, and I graduated from HOKKAIDO University (Sapporo, Japan), now I am a supervisor in an international company specialized in decoration. 
Fatimah:           What else about Japan? 
Ayka:                 The Japanese Currency is Yen.
The Japanese capital is Tokyo.
It consists of 3000 islands and 47 governorates.
Japan is located between the Pacific Ocean and the Sea of Japan.
Nour: …
MOHAMED:                What is the main reason to visit Egypt?
          Let’s start with Ms. Elena.
Elena:                I’m in a vacation here in Egypt, because my friends told me a lot about Egypt so I came to see this beautiful country. 
Ayka:                 I am here in Egypt because we intended to open new section for our company in Egypt and implement some projects. 
Nour:                  I came to Egypt after my mother’s death and I live with my father.

Omnya:               I am here in Cairo to get the master degree. 
Fatimah:           What are the famous meals in your country? 
Elena:                The famous dishes in my country are frog’s soup, potato and leek soup, chicken pepper turkey, croissants, French bread. 
Ayka:                 We have sushi, curry rice, soba and shabu shabu are the famous meals in Japan. 
Omnya:               Ooo wow!! Can you cook it? 
Ayka:                 For sure, it’s very easy. 
Omnya:               I’ll invite you to taste it. 
Ahmed:               You are welcome. 
Omnya:               Saudi Arabia is divided into several areas and each area has its favourite meals…
The Nordic area and the middle!
The most meals in this area: Almofttah and Alkabsah.
The Easting Area!
The most meals in this area: Almakboos, Shrimp and Hassawy bread.
The Southern Area!
The most meals in this area: Porridge and Almaasoub.
Nour:                  
Ahmed:               There are many meals in Egypt, but the most popular meals are Tamya, bean, Molokhia, Koshary. 
MOHAMED:            Our guests; did you hear about these meals before? 
Omnya:               Sure; I know these meals because there are a lot of Egyptians people come to our country.
Nour:         Me too.
Elena:      I ate beans yesterday with my friends it was delicious!! 
Ayka:                 No; but maybe I will try to taste some of them especially Kholo...What!!! 
Ahmed:     (smile) Molokhyya. 
Ayka:        What does it called in English? 
Ahmed:     It’s an Egyptian meal and I think it isn’t in English!! 
Elena:      Why? It is the Corchorus.
 Ayka:        Oooh, Yes, I want this plant!!
        I thought that it isn’t here in Egypt, because I didn’t find it at supermarkets!!
Omnya:      It buys from green grocer, but in supermarkets is frozen. 
Ayka:        Can we go tonight. 
Ahmed:     No problem, we can go together, but at the early morning. 
MOHAMED:            What are the famous places in your country? Or what are the most wonderful things in your country? 
Nour:          
Omnya:                The religious tourism in Saudi Arabia is the most important being the birthplace of the pillars of the Islamic civilization makes it a tourist attraction place.
These places are the Grand Mosque and the Prophet's Mosque.
The most important museums are National Museum of Saudi Arabia and Museum of the Two Holy Mosques and there are many famous libraries and parks...
 Elena:                 The famous places in my country are Eiffel tower, Elysee Palace; place de la Concorde, Louvre museum.
Do you know that France is the country of fashion and the home of the most important international fashion houses!! 
Ahmed:               In Egypt a lot of great monuments such as the Pyramids of Giza and Luxor which include more than one-third of the monuments of the world In addition to The Islamic monuments like Al-Azhar mosque, Salah El Din citadel in Cairo, Wadi Natrun monastery, the castle of Qaytbay and The library in Alexandria.. And I am looking forward to the tour with you all to visit these monuments and recognize the beauty of my country. 
Elena:      I hope so. 
Ayka:        I will visit you one day. 
Omnya:      I visited some of these monuments before, but I will be happy when I go with you. 
Nour:         I want to visit the pyramids. 
Fatimah: But What about Japan?? 
Ayka:        we have many places such as the fastest trains, the markets in Osaka, Hiroshima city.
Fatimah: That is great!!
Now we will discuss an important point “the education".
Ahmed:                 I think that education in Egypt is really need to re-build because of
                        First: For the teachers: the teachers are unqualified for education properly
Second: For the student: Student's loss of confidence in the value of education and fear for his future.
Third: For the School: Weakness of possibilities and the available scientific methods in the school result of weakness support to schools.
MOHAMED:            What about the education in your country? And what is your opinion about the education in Egypt after Mr. Ahmed's speech? 
Elena:                There is an especial subsidy to enter schools, it gives to parents and it estimates at about 300 Euros per month but education here in Egypt I agree with mr.Ahmed, it is really needs to re-build!! 
Ayka:                 The Education in Japan: Japanese high school students do not drive cars like here in Egypt, but there are many either walk or ride bicycles if the distance is not too far.  Club activities take place after school every day; there are 2 types of clubs: sports clubs and culture ones. 
Omnya:               I think that the problem is the language that we learn by it as it is Arabic although the whole world studied by English.  
Nour:         Why??!!
                    In Syria, we use the Arabic language in all our science and education. 
Elena:      And also in the high education!!??  
Nour:         Yes, of course.
                             And there are some articles in the Higher Education Act provide for the necessity of teaching materials in Arabic. 
Ayka:        And what about the foreign languages??
                   You don’t use it at all or what?
Nour:                   (shy) to know the other nation’s searches, the high education aimed to learn one foreign language at least. 
Omnya:                Sorry! You are wrong; we really consider that the localization is a basic thing, but I see it’s a weak point, so when we travel abroad we find some difficulties.
Nour:         Do you want from us to let the language of the Holy Quran!!
This was the French colonialism’s aim.
Elena:                So you use Arabic in everything even science!! And How Can the doctor, engineer or the Pharmacist connect with his counterpart from the other countries.  
Nour:                       the teaching by Arabic language will force the other Authors to write the books by Arabic language all over the different levels, which enrich the Arabic libraries and when we publish our advanced searches in Arabic language, the other nations will translate it.
                                         As Russia. 
Ayka:                  Our country is the most advanced, although that our formal language is deemed the English. Nour:        Do you mean that the Arabic nations are Retroactive?
Ayka:        You who said this, not me!! 
Nour:                   I want to tell you something; the British Queen’s doctor was Syrian not Japanese or French, and he used the Arabic medical terms in his work!! 
Ahmed:         your thinking is old fashion; we learn English as a basic foreign language with giving our attention to some other languages even Al- Azhar the lighthouse of our Arabic language, where you graduated from!!
                               ####################################################

Fatimah: Our guests tell us about your journey over the world!! 
                      Where did you visit before? And where do you hope to visit most? 
Ahmed:               I didn’t visit any country before but I want to travel to France to watch (the Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum and the Elyse Palace), Italy to watch (Leaning Tower Pisa and enjoy the beauty of city of Venice), and Spain to watch (Barcelona and enjoy beaches there). 
Ayka:                  Paris and Egypt, but I hope to visit Sri Lanka because I adore its amazing nature and beautiful landscape. 
Elena:      Did you go to Paris? 
Ayka:        Oh! Yeah I love it so much. 
                         I studied there for 2 years, because my job depends on fashion, beauty and arts. 
Elena:       Some of my friends went to Tokyo last year and they tell it's a charming city. Isn’t it? 
Ayka:        Yeah! That’s right. 
                         I will be happy if you visit me in Japan to do touring together. 
Omnya :                  Egypt two times and Yemen, and hope to travel to France to watch the Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum and the Elysee Palace and I want to see the lovers city. 
Ahmed:     Did you visit Egypt before? 
Omnya:      Yes, I was here with my family last year! 
Elena:      the country that I hope to visit it someday is India, I want to see tourism places in it like Taj Mahl, red fort, gate of India, national museum. I want to see people and how they live. I want to know their habits and traditions. It will be a wonderful experiment for me.... 
MOHAMED: Mmmm!! Are you a psychologist?? 
 Elena:                   No! But I like to study the human mind and human emotions and behaviour, and how different situations have an effect on them, and I like adventures also!!! 
Fatimah: Miss Nour!! What about you?? 
Nour:                 I visited Lebanon; this is our country also, we are together 
 Ahmed:           And Egypt is not with you!! 
Nour:                My speech is not with you stop talking to me. 
MOHAMED:            Mr. Ahmed what is your Problem with Ms. Nour!!?? 
Ahmed:             I don’t have any problem, I just say some comments 
Nour:               But you want to annoy me. 
Fatimah:            Please, calm down we will complete our questions!! 
                                     Where do you hope to visit? 
Nour:          I miss my country so much, so I want to go back to Syria after Bashaar’s departure. 
MOHAMED:      In your opinion, is there any relation between religion and politics? 
Ahmed:               I think there is no relation between them, religion is a something and politics is another thing and when we try to mix them together in Egypt we …. 
Nour:            that is not true the Islamic role is the original thing, our prophet is the greatest political in the world and by the way his role was from the mosque. 
Omnya:               I think Nour is right although I’m against the brother’s hood, I believe that Islamic role is Important to achieve progress… 
Elena:           really!!! What progress!! 
                                   I think Religion is in mosques or church nothing else, because Islam or any Religion is sacred, but Politics is dirtily from human. 
Nour:          you say this, because you are secular!! 
Elena:             I’m a Muslim girl. 
Fatimah:           Ms. Ayka!! Your opinion. 
. Ayka:           Religion and politics: two sides of the same coin, they both deal with promises that are fulfilled in a perfect land religious, they both rely on the use of the primary human delusion, so to answer your question; they are not the same thing. 
                            But people sometimes see it that way because so many politicians run on a religious platform. 
MOHAMED:  What is the system of government in your country? 
Ayka:         The government of Japan is a constitutional monarchy. 
                          The Power is held chiefly by the prime minister of Japan and other elected members. 
                             So the executive branch is the prime minister and he is appointed by the emperor of the state. 
Omnya:                The regime in Saudi Arabia is royal. 
                              The sons of the founder King Abdul Aziz bin Abdul Rahman Al-Faisal Al-Saud and their grandchildren are judged in the Kingdom. 
                                 And pay allegiance the best of them to judge the Book of Allah and the Sunnah of the Messenger of Allah. 
                               The Crown Prince Powers of the king upon his death until the pledge of allegiance. 
                                  The judgment in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is based on justice, consultation and equality in according to with Islamic roles. 
                              King is the Prime Minister and the king appoints the Vice-Prime Minister and cabinet members and relieves them by royal decree.  
                                    King is the supreme commander of all military bases He appoints officers and ends their services in accordance with the system Sharia. 
Nour:        Is a republic system but in fact is hereditary!! 
Elena:                The system in my country is totally different.  It is a mixture between the presidential and parliamentary. 
                             It is a system which the president and the prime minister are partners in the management of state matters. 
                         Elections in my country occur every five years. 
Ahmed:               The Arab republic of Egypt is semi-presidential, it is headed by an elected president, but he appoints the prime minister without electing and gives him some executive powers. 
                                Both are elected head of state and the prime minister every 4 years. 
                        In my opinion, the system of government in Egypt needs to improvements should not be president gets all positions that make the state under his control. 
Nour:         No! I disagree with you.    
                         How can we call him the president and the army, police, and the judiciary out of his control? 
                                In my opinion the president must get all positions that make the state under his control to improve all sides of the country. 
                                  If it doesn't happen, the people will do protests because they can’t live, and they will ask from the army to intervene in!! 
                    The army may kill the people like Syria or sustain people like her in Egypt!! 
                                    ################################
                          And now our guests what is your opinion in Egypt generally? 
Ayka:                  I will talk about "THE PARADOX OF EGYPTIAN DEMOCRACY At the beginning the revolution was peaceful and power was captured through the BALLOT BOX but the Muslim brotherhood over turned the will of the people and in my opinion they're a terrorism group doesn't represent Islam and Muslims. 
Fatimah:           Our guests; Do you agree with her? 
Nour:                     ……. 
Elena:          Because I don’t know about foreign policy, so I will talk about France’s opinion about the political situation in Egypt. 
                               France rejects acts of violence that occur in Egypt. France requested from all parties to show restraint and to preserve national unity 
                    France announced its solidarity with the families of the victims and the injured. 
Omnya:                My country helps Egypt financially and politically; it Supports Egypt's stance against terrorism. 
MOHAMED:            Mr. Ahmed, Which opinion do you agree with? Or may you have a different thought!!! 
Ahmed:               From my point of view that Egypt faces terrorism in order to return to Egypt the country of security and safety and I thank all the Arab countries that supported Egypt especially Saudi Arabia. 
Fatimah:           So How do you see the current events in Egypt now? 
Ahmed:               It was a revolution, not a coup, because the president had belonged to a certain faction of the Brotherhoods which was most of the decision supports the Brotherhood, And also the people was waiting for him to implement that he promised he does not have to implement any of these before to be president put promises. 
                         On the other hand prices have always been high, also!! 
                        In his period allowed for those who are not Egyptian to spread in everywhere in Egypt and make terrorism 
                          Although he promised that he will leave his position in the case of people requested from him to leave it, his supporter carried out terrorist acts in the country. 
Fatimah:           Our guests; at the end I want to know just two words, the best and the bad thing in Egypt in your opinion!! 
Ayka:        Generosity and simplicity & Crowds and non-compliance with traffic rules. 
Elena:      Ancient civilization & terrorism. 
Omnya:      Nile River & The rubbish everywhere!
Nour: ------

 * comments:

 


MOHAMED:                Our guests we are going to show you some photos, and we want your comments!! 

Fatimah:           At the end of episode we thank our guests and I hope to you spend wonderful time in Egypt.
MOHAMED:                Dear viewer we hope that you have enjoyed. 

 شكر خاص لفريق العمل.

Characters: 
  1.                     Mohamed  Hassan.  (Mohamed Hassan)
  2.                     Aya Salaah.              (Ayka  Sato)
  3.                     Sarah  Ashraff.         ( Elena Richard)
  4.                     Omnia Mohamed.     (Omnia Mohamed)
  5.                     Ahmed Osman.         ( Ahmed Adel)
New faces: 
  1.                      Fatimah Ibrahim.        (Fatma Nour)
  2.                      Nour Al- Hudaa.        (Nour Al- Masry)

هناك تعليقان (2):

  1. 1) http://www.google.com.eg/#q=%D8%AC%D9%85%D9%87%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9+%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%B1+%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A9
    2) http://ar.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%B1
    3) http://www.yabeyrouth.com/pages/index911.htm

    ردحذف