هو أول رسالة، وهو أول راديـو لجمعية خيرية فى الوطن العربى يهتم بإذاعة البرامج و الفقرات الهادفة و التنموية ، الجادة و الترفيهيه.
راديو رسالة هو محطة إذاعية تحت شعار "هتشوف الخير بودانك"، وهدفها هو "الكلمة الطيبة صدقة".
Fatimah: Welcome our dear viewers everywhere.
MOHAMED: Dear viewers; Peace be upon you, I greet you from Arab Republic of Egypt – the world’s mother - , and welcome to the first episode of our programme “OVER THE WORLD” and you will watch it on AOSAM channel.
Fatimah: During the recent period there was a lot of talk about the differences between people, what is the origin of these customs? Does the religion have an effect on person's habit?
MOHAMED: In this programme we will meet some characters from different countries to know about them and know how do they live?
Fatimah: Today we have a lot of guests from different countries around the world.
MOHAMED: And we will discuss some important issues with them!!
Fatimah: cultural, Social, Political Issues.
MOHAMED: I would like to introduce to all:
The hawker or the street vendor is someone who sells goods informally in public places with out any controls, or he is the trader who doesn't have a shop and he doesn't pay rent or taxes…etc.
Every hawker has different goods, and it dependent on country where it is sold on it, but we will talk about Egypt :
1- The most popular vendors’ street in Egypt are jasmine sellers, but their number became small now, they was standing on front of gates Of Universities to sell these flowers to lovers from youth and girls.
2- Food vendors : this kind of people sells sandwiches ( liver, kidney, meats, sea food, kushary,beans, taamyyaa, chips, aubergine, salad, pepper,eggs, ....etc).
3- Accessories vendors : they sells kitchen tools, mobile and computer accessories,...etc.
5- Ice cream cart .
6- clothes seller : they sell baby's clothes, T-shirts, and shoes.
7- Kids toys.
8- Nuts and seeds vendors.
Every kind from these hawkers has a negative impact on the beauty and cleanliness of the environment, and human's health...etc
The hawker sells things,items and goods at the streets using his/her voice and he follows the people on the streets,cars, metro...etc.
And he/she may annoys the people especially the foreigners.
Some of the unemployed do this job by force because of his financial status,they don't have any job,it doesn't need a lot of money, and they want to feed them selves and their families.
There is many kinds of hawkers more than one :
* Some of them take a place where he/she comes in it every day, these place may be two sides of the main streets, parks, metro stations, train stations, public squares and public places which contain much people.
* And there are other kinds of vendors walk throw the roads,the transportation,tourist areas, even on our doors at homes.
* But there is a kind just makes services to others to get money.
No, Hawkers are found in many countries and some of these countries forbid this phenomenon.
* They ruin the environment beauty, addition to the difficulty of imposing health controls.
* They don't give any importance to the cleanness, tidiness or beauty.
* The presence of these vendors on the streets, a negative impact on the beauty and cleanliness of the environment,because of their ugly clothes, and also they are in abundance in the streets, causing overcrowding, frequent clashes between them, in addition to their own waste which they leave behind them.* And their voices may annoy some people or may start fight between them.
It's an important question because we don't want to be unfair we know that a large number of them hold graduate qualifications and medium, but the main reason is the unemployment .
Every kind has an effect on this issue but the most dangerous kind of street vendors in my view are food vendors in the streets,
we need to deal with this problem and put some laws to prevent this problem, at the same time protect the rights of these people, and provides them with a job.
البائع المتجول: هي صفة تطلق على التجار الذين يقومون بعرض بضائعهم في الطرقات, والأماكن العامة بطريقة غير رسمية ، أو هو التاجر الذي ليس له ضوابط تحكمه من استئجار محل أو دفع ضرائب أو مصاريف أخرى.
يضطر بعض العاطلين عن العمل إلى اتخاذ هذه الوظيفه حيث انها لا تحتاج إلى اموال كثيره لمزاولتها فلا يحتاج صاحبها أي استئجار محل أو دفع ضرائب أو مصاريف أخرى حيث ان أغلب البائعين المتجولين غير راضين عن هذه المهنه ولكن الظروف الماديه تضطرهم لمزاولتها.
ينتشر الباعة المتجولون في العديد من الدول وبسبب تاثيرهم على جمالية المدن إضافة إلى صعوبة فرض الضوابط الصحية عليهم توجد قوانين تمنع هذا الظاهرة في معظم الدول وتختلف بضائع الباعة المتجولين من دولة إلى أخرى.
تنتشر هذه الضاهرة بشكل كبير في دول جنوب شرق آسيا.